13 MAKE-UPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IF YOU'RE BRUNETTE

The brunette has many options to beautifully project our Latino factions! Our skin tone and the color of our hair and eyes, create a perfect match to combine many colors ranging from 'nude' to neon, and today I'm going to show you!






 I hope this post motivates you to try new looks, you will surely like them!


More than telling you how to make them, I want you to observe very well every detail of them, the colors, the bases and the tonalities that each one of them uses.

Do not be afraid to experiment with "not so common" colored lipsticks




Latinas have an extra of sensuality compared to others ... do not ask me why, what I do know, is that we have to take advantage of it!



Do not be afraid to wear hats or caps, they give you a very original touch.




Even if you are dark, do not hesitate to apply 'bronzer' in a subtle way.



Which one did you like the most?

Comments